20% OFF All Products
*Add to cart and discount will apply.
bioCorneum Plus SPF 30 is the leading choice of medical professionals when creating a comprehensive scar management plan for patients. It hydrates the scarred area and creates an environment which allows the scar to mature through normal collagen synthesis cycles and improves the physiological and cosmetic appearance of the scar.
- 1st and only FDA-cleared topical silicone scar treatment with SPF.
- Softens and flattens raised scars.
- Reduces redness and discoloration.
- Relieves associated itch and discomfort.
- UV protection ingredients may protect scars from discoloration and redness caused by sun exposure.
How does bioCorneum Plus SPF 30 work?
bioCorneum Plus SPF 30 hydrates the scarred area and creates an environment which allows the scar to mature through normal collagen synthesis cycles and improves the physiological and cosmetic appearance of the scar.The patented silicone formulation in bioCorneum Plus SPF 30 has been shown to flatten, soften, and smooth scars, reduce discoloration, as well as relieve associated itch, pain and discomfort of scars.The UV protection may protect the maturing scar from the darkening effects of sun exposure, a feature unique to bioCorneum as it is the only patented 100% silicone scar treatment of this kind.
|Skin Type||Body Areas, Sensitive Skin|
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Ensure that the affected area is clean and dry.
- Apply evenly in a thin layer twice daily, 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Allow to dry.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6.0%.
Inactive ingredients: Polysiloxanes, Silicon Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate.